Check out our latest logo templates that have recently been added to our logo maker. The idea behind these designs is to utilise cool fonts and shapes which bond together to form the samples that you see on the left.
These kind of logo templates go great with any kind of business and are easily modified with our logo maker. We've enabled you to change colors, size and layout. You can even delete parts of the shapes if you feel the need to create something really unique.
Start designing your own logo with awesome shapes today with our free logo maker.
Many companies today are choosing these type of logos for their brands. The design aspects are smooth, minimal and work with any type of business. This shape set includes dotted shapes, circular lines and other unique graphic shapes that you can use to design your logo. The idea behind these kind of designs is to use the shapes the accommodate your company names and slogan. The shapes are very playful which allows you to get really creative.
You can use the shape to encapsulate your text, add an extra structural support to your design or simply use the shape for additional styling. Of course with our logo maker you can resize, rotate, change colors and even amend the shape by deleting parts of it for example. Check out some of our cool video tutorials for in depth look at our logo maker logos with shapes like these work particularly well with industries like: Advertising, media, Design, Finance, Insurance, High-tech, Transport...
1. A geometrical side shape, which is suitable for both sides and has a media/ design agency feel to it.
2. The dotted semi circle, which is a perfect fit for IT/communications.
3. Smooth and wavy, this kind of shape would be perfect for a plumbing company for example.
4. A great all round shape which you can squeeze your text inside of, it works with almost all industry types.
5. Swirly branches is great for any creative type of business domain, this shape can also be inverted and stuck to the left side of the company name.
6. Simple and subtle, this semi circle is great for encapsulating your text on the left or right side
7. The ever so popular double circle. This shape is very dynamic and also suits almost any kind of industry
8. This wavy logo shape allows you to center your text in the middle and swoops around the side for that perfect finish
Whatever your industry, you can be certain that you'll be able to find just the right logo shape for your design. When designing with our logo maker it's up to you to get creative with the logo templates. make sure you try all of our tools and options and make your logo unique!