What are the advantages of a Word and Excel invoices?
The advantages of using Word or Excel invoice templates is that you will be able to edit your document with Word or Excel. Both of these programs are very common on Windows and Macs. These flexible programs allow you to edit text, colors and the quantity of items on your invoice. You will be able to create, print and send your own invoices to your customers.
Why create branded invoices
In order to stand out from your competitors, it is essential to personalize your invoices with your brand image. Inserting your logo on your invoices is important!
This allows your customers to recognize you and remains an essential means to convey the image of your company to your future prospects. Adapting the colors to your brand and using different fonts are two other interesting ways to differentiate yourself from the rest.
What should my invoice contain
If you provide a service or sell a product with your company, an invoice must be issued to your customers. This invoice must
be provided at the time of delivery of a product or at the end of a service. The information that must appear on your invoices are the following:
- The date that the invoice was issued and the invoice number (usually displayed at the top of the invoice).
- The information of the seller and the buyer (company name, registration number, legal structure, address, etc...).
- The TAX number (if applicable).
- Information on the product/services provided.
- The terms and conditions of payment.
- Your banking information.